The Village Vision
- To provide a safe, natural learning environment to nurture the children intellectually,
spiritually, socially and physically.
- To develop children's overall personality to shape their creativity, cooperative skills,
inner strength, self esteem, moral grounding and - most important - self confidence.
- To identify in children their inborn talents and develop them.
- To mould children's character based on common, time-tested value systems.
- To encourage children to be respectful, considerate and responsible.
- To expose children to global concepts, challenges and opportunities.
- To provide the right impetus and environment to absorb modern technology and
strive for global achievement.
- To develop in children an understanding and appreciation of their cultures, traditions
and beliefs and their importance to create harmony in their own everyday life and in
the entire world.